Did you mean: 

Pause account

JohnO123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'd like to pause my account @JohnO123

6 REPLIES 6

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As you say - "why not?" Because if you disable Subscribed then your phone plan is still active until renewal date VS Lost or Stolen that pauses account immediately .

Typhon wrote:

No problem here - just go to your account page and enable "lost or stolen phone" That will pause your account and when your ready to use it again then again log in to your account and disable "lost our stolen phone".

Lost or Stolen Phone?
You can put your services on hold while you locate your phone.
Report Lost / Stolen Phone

HI @Typhon 

i am not sure if Lost/Stolen is a good choice.  While this likely doing the same thing, but why not just disable Subscribed as advised by others?

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No problem here - just go to your account page and enable "lost or stolen phone" That will pause your account and when your ready to use it again then again log in to your account and disable "lost our stolen phone".

Lost or Stolen Phone?
You can put your services on hold while you locate your phone.
Report Lost / Stolen Phone

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JohnO123 either call 611 from your public mobile device, or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device to remove Autopay.

Note, accounts in nonpay status for over 90 days are closed and you loss the number. So ensure you reactivate before the 90 days is up.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JohnO123  Log into your account and do it yourself like this 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1692970446501.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

adding we are just customers like you trying to help @JohnO123  so if your not able to log into your account you can ask support to help you also

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.