cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause Service for 1 Month

yamacandy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will be out of the country for a month, I am wondering if I can pause my service for a month to avoid paying for nothing when I am away. 

- Can I do it? if yes, how? And to keep my points-back bonus if possible.

- My current plan is a promotion deal that now is not available, if I pause, can I still have that plan?

-If I pause in the middle of the billing circle, do I still get service at the end of the billing date? if I restart on a new date, will I have a new billing date? 

Thank you so much!!

4 REPLIES 4

@Handy1 wrote:

@yamacandy  you can turn off auto subscribe and it just wont renew on your renewal date . Then the account will go into suspended state and can be left like this for 90 day before having to make manual payment again to resume services . Once 90 days suspended or 120 days from the last payment made . So just make sure you don’t let itngo longer then 120 from the last payment date and you will keep your account plan and number 

Please remember that there is no such 120 days since last payment condition.  The only factor is 90 days in suspension. Someone simply making a $1 payment does not prevent an account from being closed, nor is there any requirement for customers to make a payment every 120 days to keep an account open as long as there are already enough funds in the account to renew.

@yamacandy  Yes 

yamacandy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! When I come back, will I still have the same subscription? and points-back bonus? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yamacandy  you can turn off auto subscribe and it just wont renew on your renewal date . Then the account will go into suspended state and can be left like this for 90 day before having to make manual payment again to resume services . Once 90 days suspended or 120 days from the last payment made . So just make sure you don’t let itngo longer then 120 from the last payment date and you will keep your account plan and number 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1705033060067.png

Need Help? Let's chat.