cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic On Line support System

Ricoaiarte
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I change to a new debit card, sign up for Auto Pay, and my account was suspended. I made a direct payment, which went through my bank account, I am still unable to understand what my balance is any longer, Claims my account is AUTO PAY as of todays date, but, I still do not have service , As we all know, it is not possible to receive any survive from this company at any time . After two years , i think it is time to move one to another service 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Ricoaiarte call *611 from your phone or 1-855-4PUBLIC and listen to what system says about account status and Available Funds. Maybe finds is  there but not used for renewal yet

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Yes on going issues updating banking information for long while now. You said you have since paid but still no service,  was that payment made today? When is your next renewal date? Maybe that is when the autopay will kick in.

If you have access to My Account you can review the payment history under the Payment tab to see what's happening. 

You can also submit a ticket using the chatbot to inquire on what is happening with your account. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Ricoaiarte   If the chatbot isn't working (it was broken, fixed and may be broken again) you can send a private message to support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages.  The few times I've needed them they've responded quite quickly, within the hour, but there's a lot going on right now so it may take longer.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ricoaiarte 

You can login to your account on the Eversafe ID to access your account. Once you are in your account. You can update the debit card number in the Payment section.

If you haven’t create an Eversafe ID, just click on Sign Up and create one with your registered email and password. If you are having issues creating an ID, click on Chat button and type in Submit a Ticket.

Meanwhile, you can purchase vouchers and dial 611 to enter the voucher number and pin for service.

Vouchers can be purchased from 

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

Need Help? Let's chat.