cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

Kamilski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi . I am continuously having issues logging into my account . Can you help reset my password ? 

3 REPLIES 3

@Kamilski 

The website is finicky at times.  Maybe try a different web browser, clear cache or incongito mode.  As mentioned above, sometimes wait one hour in between attempts.

Have you tried reseting your password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

If not working, you will need to contact moderator.

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Forgot log in information. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you have issue logging to Community, you can try 'Forgot username or password' as per below screen.

The account might be only temporarily locked for an hour due to too many attempts. You might want to wait an hour and try again.

If you still have issue logging in, try the Forgot password link to reset the password. You will need to answer security questions, though.

If you don't know the answer to the security questions, you can open a ticket with mod to have it reset.

Meow_0-1625148522057.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Password reset could be done when you are at log in page to self serving account:

Yummy_0-1625148369271.png

Need Help? Let's chat.