Password reset email - how long does it take to arrive

rodb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i've been waiting 1/2 hour.

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Michael77 wrote:

I really hope Telus starts to put a little more money into PM to fix the glitches. 

Me too,  imagine how much more time moderators could allocate to customer fixing customer problems if the portal issues were fixed.  I have now started calling them issues to give them a little more importance instead calling them bugs, glitches, quirks or whatever other nickname..  (not that it matters though bc it doesn't seem PM/Telus listens).

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I really hope Telus starts to put a little more money into PM to fix the glitches. 

mimmo

@NDesai wrote:
@Mr-Bump wrote:

This comes up a lot, hopefully there is a fix at least being worked on. I know PM is low priority for Telus, but not having a functional password reset is a bit silly in 2018.

It sure is under the process to be fixed. 

eta sometime in 2020 is an optimistic estimate I think.

@Mr-Bump wrote:

This comes up a lot, hopefully there is a fix at least being worked on. I know PM is low priority for Telus, but not having a functional password reset is a bit silly in 2018.

It sure is under the process to be fixed. 

Mr-Bump
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

imm1304

Hey @rodb,

The password reset email won't come anytime soon.  The system is broken.

Send a private message to @CS_Agent and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and one of the mods will help with resetting your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.