cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid the fees But no servive

Melodyxu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased package for new plan, it shows successful in my profile. But still no service, can't call, can't answer, nothing. 

Plz help!

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Melodyxu 

some customers have problem with the service after a plan change., so, it is not uncommon  please submit ticket with CS agent as said above

Melodyxu

It's an old Sim and I used it for 2-3 yrs. I just upgrade my plan to 5G yesterday, and so far still not in service

Melodyxu

It's physical sim Card, I used it for 2-3 yrs

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Melodyxu   If you still have no service, it may help to know if you are using a Public Mobile physical sim card or an esim.  Is your phone giving you any kind of no service message, SOS, emergency calls only etc?  Is this a new to you phone?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Melodyxu Did you port in your number during activation? If yes, did you reply to a text message to authorize the port in? Porting process can take sometime and you won't have service for a bit until porting is complete. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Try to reboot your phone.  If still not successful,  send a message to Public Mobile at the link below for assistance.  They will reply back via message in your community mailbox.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.