cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for extra data but didn't receive it.

Thebikeguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was running out of data so I purchased additional data on April 7/24. It was charged to my credit card and I got a confirming email but today while running errands, I ran out of data. How do I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

Thebikeguy

No it wasn't the US add-on. I have a ticket and will have to deal with CS. Thanks for your help.

Thebikeguy

I have already had a ticket issued and will work it out with a technician. This was a one off situation so no need to switch plans. Thank you for your reply.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Thebikeguy 

You can:

1. purchase another block of data.
  2. request to switch plans on an immediate basis to start a new cycle with a higher data allotment - you can do this on your self-serve account.
  3. request the customer support staff to renew your CURRENT plan early to start the cycle over.

The choice is really yours - if you choose to go with option 3, you'll need a customer support agent.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Thebikeguy 

did you buy the wrong data? maybe you got the US roaming data?

Login My Account using Incognito/private/secret mode on the browser and check. 

If you got the wrong one, or really cannot find the one you bought, ask CS agent to check.  Submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.