cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid and still no service

Babychick1974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid with visa debt and still have no service I also chaged my plan at the same time money has came off card so I dont no what to do

13 REPLIES 13

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Babychick1974 

Welcome to Public Mobile if you just set up your account it takes a few hours for your Sim card to be activated and fully working properly. Hope is working well by now.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Babychick1974 wrote:

I paid with visa debt and still have no service I also chaged my plan at the same time money has came off card so I dont no what to do

If you are still having service issues and have not been able to figure this out, you can reach out to the moderators. They will fix this up quickly for you and will be able to help you out.

Send them a message by clicking the link here: Contact Moderators

Have an awesome day!

@darlicious I believe in you! "you can do it" just finished my shift. time to go night night 😴. hope everything is okay with you while you're waiting for your surgery.

when 2 o'clock comes you guys better be on your game. cause I'm gonna super refresh this forum! 😯

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Babychick1974  Review your payment history via selfserve. Does everything look normal? Was your payment recorded and processed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel wrote:

@gblackma how are you guys even awake right now?

Were you trying to find time of day opportunity to avoid gblackma? 🙂

People run at all times of day. Some people work overnight. Some people just exist at night. But the most obvious thing...um...eastern time??.

darlicious and I (and others of course) are out here in the real west. I don't seem to sleep like I used to. So here I am at this hideous time of day. But I'm aware that it's the middle of the morning out east in the most populated province.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Babychick1974  Try Fongo or TextNow for free calling/texting with wifi while you await response from the moderators. 

@gpixel 

"Sleep all day, party all night, never grow old, never die, it's fun to be a vampire!"

One of my late husbands favourite sayings.....but you can see how well that worked out for him! With no work and awaiting elective surgeries to start again I have no particular schedule to adhere to....and if I can catch @gblackma  during one of his naps I might be able to beat him to the punch.

@darlicious it's 5 in the morning, are you a vampire?

@gpixel 

Oh you must realize @gblackma  doesn't sleep he survives on power naps and microsleeps!

@gblackma how are you guys even awake right now?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your account status in your self serve account.  Try rebooting your phone. Also try making a manual $1 payment. If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Babychick1974  Log into your account...click on the reactivate button. Reboot your phone.

If that doesnt work go to the plans page in your account. Report phone lost/stolen. Log out . Wait 5 min. Log in. Report found. Log out. Reboot phone. If this doesnt work. Add $1 to your balance.

If those tricks don't work....contact the moderators by clicking on (?) at the bottom right corner of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon.  Type in human and account specific issue and submit. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Babychick1974 try these tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.

20200504_182846.jpg

4. Add $2 through One Time Payment to your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.