cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Twice

sarahwalker113
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I created my account I paid for a 90 day unlimited talk and text with 3G data amounting to roughly $140. Then I decided for my next 90 days, that only 1.5G would work just as well and impulsively paid for my next 90 days soon after. Does that mean I paid for 180 days worth of coverage? Also, can I cancel the second payment if I realize I need more or might not want to do the next 90 days?

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sarahwalker113 as @austinhuang has noted, what you probably should have done was clicked the button to schedule the plan change for your next renewal date.  Unfortunately you are now out whatever was left on your original 90 days. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So you're changing plans. There're 2 buttons, summarized to: Immediately or Till next renewal date.

• If you clicked "immediately" on the left, that means whatever you paid before that point is void.
  • If you clicked "next renewal date" on the right, that means your change will only take effect on the next renewal date, literally.

So you "impulsively paid for my next 90 days soon after" is one of these two choices above. I cannot interpret what button you clicked from the text.

Edit:

@srlawren thinks that you pressed the "immediately" (See below). As what I've said above, whatever you paid before that point is void. You get 90 days FROM the date you change the plan. You can try to Ask a moderator, but

1. They have a huge workload. It might take a long time before they get to you, and
  2. This is a prepaid service, they are under no circumstances obliged to refund you (Even though sometimes they're kind).

So you'll need to admit that you made a bad move. Sorry.

Need Help? Let's chat.