cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK

SilasCaulfield
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been locked out of my sim card and apparently need a puk.

I submitted a ticket asking for help about this a few days ago but have not heard back from anyone.

What do I do?

14 REPLIES 14

@SilasCaulfield we are all happy your issue is resolved 😁

SilasCaulfield

Thank you for helping me connect with an agent directly.  I can't imagine how long I would have been waiting if I did not do this.  Problem solved!  Thank you!

SilasCaulfield

Yes!  This was my experience too.  No agent ever responded until I reached out directly.  It was very frustrating and I was without a phone for almost a week! 

Check the sent folder.

dust2dust_0-1666045909218.png

A couple hours ago I submitted a ticket. It all seemed good without looking. A while later, not getting a response, I looked for it in the Sent folder. Not there. So I did the private message method. Got a response in a reasonable amount of time.

Submitted tickets are supposed to be deposited in the Sent folder. They don't seem to be. And I've been a little suspicious about it for the last couple days from others experiences written here until I decided it was time to get some things fixed.

@SilasCaulfield they haven't reply yet so your inbox iis empty.  

FYI, you should have a copy of your sent message in the sent box here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/outbox

let's hope they will reply in couple hours.  Please check the inbox again every hour or so

SilasCaulfield

When I click on the envelope it says that my inbox is empty.

What does that mean?  I have gotten confirmation (on the screen) each time that the ticket was submitted but i have never gotten an email about this.

I did just now send a private message to the CS_Agent.

Maybe they will reply.?

@SilasCaulfield you checked the Community inbox?? Support usually reply within couple hours

Please message them again using this link and ask them for update

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Can you click on that envelope and then click on the Inbox which will pop out Sent. Click on Sent and see if your ticket is there. Or did you simply send a private message to CS_Agent?

Adding - underscore

SilasCaulfield

Still no response.  Do I submit another ticket?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SilasCaulfield 

here's where you'll see their response to your question...

mail.jpg

@SilasCaulfield a follow up would be submit the ticket again since it had been couple days

Agent usually reply within couple hours and anything longer than 48 hours usually meant the ticket was lost somehow.  And you checked your Community inbox?? that's where agent will respond, not via email 

SilasCaulfield

Thank you Hairbag 1

Does "a follow up request" mean submit a second ticket?  Or is there a different way to make a request?

@SilasCaulfield try open ticket again using this direct link:

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SilasCaulfield 

a few days ago ? Send a follow-up request at this time.

added...

watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.