cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK pin

Kraut
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

By mistake I added a pin to my iPhone, and when I tried to reenter the pin it locked me out. I contacted public mobile and received a pUk pin adding the pin it asked to input a new pin I did then it asked to repeat I did, but then it telling me I have nine tries left. What do do to fix it? 

8 REPLIES 8

@Kraut wrote:

All I have is so on my phone I tried the PUK pin twice now and all I. Get is you have nine tries left

Do you need the PUK or do you need the PIN? These are two different codes and aren't interchangeable.  The default PIN on all Public Mobile SIM cards is 1234. The code provided by a Public Mobile CSA would be the PUK.

Kraut

Hi I have not resolved my sim problem, I have one more try at getting my sim to work. last time we spoke I could not get it to work all it told me that I hade one try left. So what can I do to get my sim to work John 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kraut 

Did you disabled (turn off) the SIM PIN? Once you disable, it will ask for the PUK.

IMG_0086.png

@Kraut   Yes, the message is for sim card PIN PUK. 

You have to reply support message and ask them for the sim PUK again. 

Kraut

System sim locked

Kraut

I need the sim card pin

Kraut

All I have is so on my phone I tried the PUK pin twice now and all I. Get is you have nine tries left

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kraut   you said you add a pin to your iPhone.  Is that really the sim card pin or you are talking about the Passcode on the iPhone itself?

what is the exact error you see now?  

Need Help? Let's chat.