cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK number

Mugfordmegan87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone else out there that have needed a puk number I emailed the lm over 24 hours ago and haven't heard anything back yet

6 REPLIES 6

@Carld123 wrote:

@Mugfordmegan87

If its a PUK code you need that needs to be recieved from PM..read in a similar thread the codes are all set by default to 1234...but as I said I read that ..not a guarantee..

The sim card security PIN is set to 1234 for Public Mobile sim cards unless someone changes it. I have actually tried the code. 

Since the PUK is only needed if the sim card's secrurity PIN is entered too many times incorrectly, I'm kind of unsure why we see so many requests for the PUK code.  I beleive that many, if not most, users usually just ignore these settings and never even bother enabling sim card secuirty in the first place.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mugfordmegan87

If its a PUK code you need that needs to be recieved from PM..read in a similar thread the codes are all set by default to 1234...but as I said I read that ..not a guarantee..

Mugfordmegan87

Yes I have Samsung s7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mugfordmegan87 wrote:

Anyone else out there that have needed a puk number I emailed the lm over 24 hours ago and haven't heard anything back yet

If it's a Samsung phone then I'm pretty sure they can supply it to you.

Mugfordmegan87

Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mugfordmegan87, Moderator response time is curently (unfortunately) in the 2 -3 day range.

Need Help? Let's chat.