Did you mean: 

PUK code

Joycesalipan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my phone asking for PUK code  and not sure where to get the number

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Joycesalipan Your phone might be locked to the previous provider. You must get the Network Unlock PUK code from your previous provider.
If your phone is a Samsung you might be able to get an unlock code from the Samsung website via a chat
To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

Hope this helps!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Joycesalipan  is this a phone that was with a previous carrier? If you insert the previous carriers SIM does it work? Thanks.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Joycesalipan wrote:

my phone asking for PUK code  and not sure where to get the number

You will need to contact the moderators to get the PUK code.

To contact the moderators you need to click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to SIMon the chatbot and there you will follow the prompts to raise a trouble ticket.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Previous provider or manufacturer

Can you quote exact message?

Need Help? Let's chat.