cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM sims from CCS ...free shipping again

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

They've raised price of PM sim to $6.99, but now have free shipping to anywhere in Canada. They assure fast shipping. I've used them in the past...ordered on Thursday, rec'd sim on the following Tuesday in BC. Viable option rather than buying from PM with a possible 3 week delay in delivery.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/policies/shipping-policy

12 REPLIES 12

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Grinch

I agree with @hairbag1,I got my PM SIM from CCS 2 years ago for $2.99 with free shipping.

Huh... did I disagree???

Also PM used to sell them 2 for $5 in November. Not sure if was 2021 or 2022.

Grinch

@Grinch wrote:

Where do you see free shipping??? What I see, he is back to "yo yo" pricing. He last told me no free shipping due to scamming. And I can bet who one of the scammers is. 

@hairbag1 

@BKNS27 

Sorry. Let me clarify. I contacted him recently for the $2.99 price and asked why the heavy price, no other option, fee for delivery. 8 cards at $2.99 each and $17 for registered delivery. And yes, I too bought them for $2.99 and free delivery in the past as well. 

His response was the the registered fee was to to the fact the HE, CCS, has been scammed. So I assume he took orders for $2.99 and had to refill them as customers may have claimed as not receiving and the sent out more at no charge. 

I was a bit annoyed as I have not done that to him and he should know who his good customers are. And I told him that for $2.99 each and $17 for delivery that I could do just as well on Amazon. 

So for $2.99 minus a stamp and envelope the SIM is valued less than $2 for CCS to make a few cents on profit. Right!!??

So I am only guessing he went back to free delivery to attract customers back. And the extra $4 we pay will cover his losses by his scammers. 

NO I am not .... hung up on that word .."scamming".  No one is scamming me!! But as consumers we are being overcharged in this case. 

My experience with CCS is good and the only think that I have mentioned over the years is all the YO YO pricing. 

@Grinch

I agree with @hairbag1,I got my PM SIM from CCS 2 years ago for $2.99 with free shipping.

@Grinch 

you seem hung up on that word .."scamming".  Who do you figure is scamming you ? I've used CCS in the past with success, haven't heard anyone else provide negative comment about 'em either. What's your experience been with 'em ?

Grinch

I guess the increase is to cover the scamming. 

@Grinch wrote:

Where do you see free shipping??? What I see, he is back to "yo yo" pricing. He last told me no free shipping due to scamming. And I can bet who one of the scammers is. 

@Grinch Did you look at the link posted by @hairbag1 ? It clearly says "Free Shipping" under Option 3. See pic below.

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 6.45.59 PM.png

Edit: I see that you see it now lol.

Grinch

oooops. Sorry I see it now. 

Grinch

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 

Good, they changed their shipping policy?

Still cheaper than $2.99 plus $17 for shipping.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Next best to free as it was from PM about a year ago!

Good find @hairbag1 !!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Great find my friend @hairbag1 

it is an alternative to people who do not have Amazon prime and want to get sim card shipped out quick

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 I have bought from them in the past as well. Good place for sims as they often have them on sale.

Need Help? Let's chat.