cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM promise to give loyalty bonus 240gb for 150days, end it up I've got only 5GB

jamie9919
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM force to remove the old rewards, and informed me to get 240gb within this month via email.

but end it up, just posted 5gb only. I am very disappointed about their decision making and this trouble process

Over the past few years, the PM has performed well, but this season of change was not very smooth overall, both technically and emotionally for long time loyal customer

I've submit a ticket but even this process was keep error while i was trying. annoying

5 REPLIES 5

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Let me guess. You were originally on a $29 or higher dollar plan, and when you got the bonus data notification you switched to the $15 plan. If so, you got lucky you didn't lose it all. The FAQ is clear that you'll lose it if you change plans. The bonus data was based on the plan to had.

@Reward12 wrote:

Hi @jamie9919 , just like what @Sansan said it was UP to 240gb. That's really a timeless marketing strategy. I apology on @Boki behalf for his honesty, but his totally right. You shouldn't complain when you get rip of by some sketchy tactic.

BTW if you feel mislead by Public Mobile (i'm sure you are, just like many of us). You can try to fill a complain at the CRTC (Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission). 

For most complaints between customers and carriers, the CRTC should not be contacted.  Contacting them will only result in receipt of a autoamated message that such disputes are handled by the CCTS.

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you are on $15 plan you get 5GB data.

Do you cry and complain at grocery store when you see eggs cost $5 instead of $1.99/12????

This is life. NOTHING is fair so get used to it. Nobdy ever prosed you big bucks rewards. That was a bait to get customers. Now where customers are there, go back to regular business ripping them off.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Disappointing for sure, but I don't think anyone was given an amount. It was up to.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jamie9919 

It depends on what plan you are on. It is 5gb for the $15 plan, 30gb for $25 plan and 240gb for higher plans.

You will loss the data if you downgrade your plan to take advantage of the bonus data.

Need Help? Let's chat.