cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM plans

paxyc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband signed up with PM a couple weeks ago and got a sweet plan of $25/30 days, unlimited long distance, 1.5 GB of data, and unlimited international texting. I went to sign up today and the plan is gone! Is there any chance it will come back? Does PM change their plans often?

2 REPLIES 2

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@paxyc wrote:

My husband signed up with PM a couple weeks ago and got a sweet plan of $25/30 days, unlimited long distance, 1.5 GB of data, and unlimited international texting. I went to sign up today and the plan is gone! Is there any chance it will come back? Does PM change their plans often?

1.5 GB plus for $25/30 day...that sounds like a great deal.  I don't even remember that deal because I thought it was 500 + 500 autopay bonus.  Lucky for everyone who snagged that one!:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@paxyc wrote:

That was a nice promo plan. Promo's come and go. Nothing can be expected. It could come back. Others might come on. One never knows.

Need Help? Let's chat.