cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Should Give Subscribers a Warning Before Removing Subscription Plans!

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wish PM would put a notice like "Ends May 16" before removing a subscription plan from a member's account.

The $15 4G 0GB plan and the $29 4G 40GB plan suddenly disappeared today without warning from our accounts. I think many people were contemplating making the switch and will probably complain, adding to the cs_agent backlog.

PM added a reasonable $19 4G 1GB plan and an inferior $29 4G 10GB plan.  But should current members feel pressured to switch because these plans may disappear any minute without warning?

It would be nice if PM treated current members with the same courtesy as new customers.

8 REPLIES 8

EB0

Those plans are still exist, but are available only for new activation, sorry existing customer, you don’t deserve those plans, instead, PM gave you 10 GB for $29 and 1GB for $19.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

If you see a plan you like, select it and set to change on renewal right away.  You can always cancel and select another if something better comes along in the meantime before the next renewal.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@funpig1 wrote:

I wish PM would put a notice like "Ends May 16" before removing a subscription plan from a member's account.

The $15 4G 0GB plan and the $29 4G 40GB plan suddenly disappeared today without warning from our accounts. I think many people were contemplating making the switch and will probably complain, adding to the cs_agent backlog.

I agree with you 100%.

I would prefer SMS or at least email with at least 7 days warning.

It is NOT POSSIBLE for every customer to log in daily just to check what PM is planning or what is new or what disappeared. 

@funpig1 well, get me new 👓  because I saw it yesterday ending May 20.

Yes, today the new doesn't have an end date yet.

But this is typical of PM to yank a plan before the date marked. They do it all the time.

funpig1

There was no end date warning for the $29 4G 40GB plan for new or current customers. I had been following that plan for the last 10 days, contemplating various changes for me and my wife.  Even now for new activation, it only shows as "New".

P.S.  What province are you in? I am in BC and I can definitely say that there was no published end date for the $15 plan or the $29 40GB plan. Things can be different for each province. For example, take a look at the Quebec plans.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

They always do this. It's best to schedule a plan change to whichever plan you're most seriously considering switching to just in case it disappears.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@funpig1 , they do put a notice saying when the plan ends. Sometimes they do it right away and sometimes they run it for a few days; then put the end date. The problem is that they remove the plan before their own end date.

This $29 for 40GB did have a end date of May 20. This plan was open to all members.  Now they plan was changed suddenly today, to new activations only without and end date yet.

I posted about this earlier  today.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Mobile-changed-the-plan-again/td-p...

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes... interesting move...

I am hoping they removed the lower levels to prevent people on the old rewards from switching and after everything settles a bit they will put them back. As for not I am keeping my $15 plan and, no way am I loosing that without the option to go back.

Need Help? Let's chat.