cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Invoice

hbalter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Its time for PM to provide its customers with a Printable Invoice option under \Payment after Transaction History.  Anyone reading this...consider sending the Moderator_Team your request for such a tab to added under Payments after Transaction History.  Perhaps it might be called "Invoice".

The more we bombard the Moderator_Team with this request the better chance we will have of actually getting what is every consumer's right: access to our own invoices.

10 REPLIES 10

hbalter

I agree, and I have never had a problem before but today's moderator is giving me this song and dance about privacy etc. even though I can answer any security question he throws at me. When thinking of this it made me realize how ridiculous it is we can't just see our invoices on our own.

@hbalter 

There is no reason you can't do this for your wife....my bf does not manage his account I do and as long as you give all the requisite info involved to verify her account you can manage any and all of her account services. 

@Anonymous 

Yep....but anyone searching for how might come upon this thread. 

hbalter

While I appreciate the response, I do know how to do it, but it is needlessly time consuming which is why it really should be a self service ability.  Also, they now do not allow me to request this for my wife which means she needs to join the community on her own and request it herself; neither of which she is comfortable doing.

hbalter

Thanks Triguy.  I do know how to do it now, but it is needlessly time consuming which is why it really should be a self service ability.  Also, they now do not allow me to request this for my wife which means she needs to join the community on her own and request it herself; neither of which she is comfortable doing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : He was making a suggestion/request...not asking how. Maybe direct him to your wishlist thread 🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Not everyone needs an invoice but for those that do can send a request to a moderator to get a copy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

good idea for invoice but unnecessary for other

but is also at Transaction History is too easy to reading your Payment History.

but i you want to getting a invoice is only way to getting to Submit a ticket to a moderator Team.

with In order to complete the invoice request, please confirm the following information registered on your account:

1. First and last name

2. The PIN for the Public Mobile account

3. The last phone number called/texted

4. Complete address and postal code

5. Preferred language

6. The months and the year for the invoices needed

7. email address where we will send you the PDF file of your bill

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hbalter : I hardly think there's any rights violation here. You can see your payment history. They show the GST# at the bottom of the Make a Payment screen. If you need records for tax purposes then yes you need to ask for those collected details. But you could also print out your payment history each term and print out your payment card transactions each term and staple them together and put them into your shoebox for tax time.

Need Help? Let's chat.