cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN

glsplr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am switching to Koodo but forgot my PIN, how do I find it or reset it? 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@glsplr, looks like you will need to contact moderators (as mentioned previously).

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

glsplr

It's asking for Account Security PIN and my account number. I tried just entering just my account number and it says "Failed Data Format Validation." 

glsplr

It's asking for Account Security PIN and my account number. I tried just entering just my account number and it says "Failed Data Format Validation." 

@glsplr wrote:

@glsplr wrote:

You don't need it. Just use your Public Mobile account number.  There's no need to provide Koodo with your Public Mobile PIN.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@glsplr wrote:

I think you have to sent a private message to Moderator_Team to ask them for it - make sure you give them your name, phone number and account number (also - any chance you sent them a message in the past with your PIN?). But a response will take a while, probably 48 hours!

Is PIN the only thing that will work to port your number to Koodo? Do they give you the option to use Account Number instead?

Need Help? Let's chat.