cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment for January

LoDeL1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can not cancel a double payment for January. Not able to open a ticket. Says, Error has Occurred.

9 REPLIES 9

Did you perform any plan changes or renewals during the month of January?

If so, did you choose an immediate one vs next renewal?

StevieC

Nope - two authorized charges.

To be certain, you're not seeing a pending charge and an authorized charge, are you?

If so, it can take several days for pending charges to drop off after an authorized one settles on a credit card transaction list.

StevieC

Happened to me, too. Two payments, same amount same day.

I just PM'd CS_Agents and they arranged for a payment investigation. It'll take 15-20 days before you might see something back on your credit card.

@LoDeL1   It sounds like you are trying the chatbot/ticket system, which is currently unreliable.  To contact customer service you need to use the private message system via the link @Handy1 and @softech gave you to send a direct message to an agent.  They will reply at the envelope icon top right of this page or if there is no envelope then tap your avatar to check Messasges.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LoDeL1 

that would be completely normal if January 1 was your second last renewal date.

Because it would also renew on January 31 if that was the case.

This is just one possibility as to how one could have two payments come out in one month.  It can happen on months with 31 days since Public Mobile cycles rotate on 30 day cycles.

LoDeL1

I’m not able to get through to support. It keeps saying, Error Occurred. I’m stuck. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LoDeL1

PM is a prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund.  Please login My Account using Incognito mode and check if the extra payment sitting as Available Funds.  If so, the money can stay there and he used in next renewal

if you don't see the extra amiunt on Available Funds z you can message support for help.  Please use this link to open ticket with direct message and it will work

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LoDeL1  Try using this link to submit ticket with support it’s a direct link to CS Agents 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.