cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged on credit card

Trish13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed plans from $10 to $15 & my credit card got billed $16.95 three times. How do I get that straightened out?

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Trish13  if you confirmed that the credit card shows funds taken, just reach out to the moderator team and have them investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue .

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Trish13  Compare your cc statement with the payment history. Does it show you were overcharged in your payment history? What does your account balance show?

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Three times? it is wired. you need to talk to MOD by clicking the question mark in the right cornor.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Trish13 

Did you do an immediate plan change or at next renewal?  Did you do have any available funds left?  ie. $30 dollars.  

If you have available funds, you can just use the funds for future months payments.  You could ask for a credit back, but that takes several weeks.  You will need to contact moderator.  Click on quesiton mark on the right corner of website and start ticketing process with moderator.  

Need Help? Let's chat.