cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharge

folken
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been overcharged for March payment.--- two payments a day apart.

5 REPLIES 5

@folken wrote:

I have a single payment history for each month....

The month of March I have two payment with slightly different charges.....March 1---$36.16

March 2....$37.29.

so two payments for March....why?

@folken  - what does it show when you look up your View Payment History area? Does it only show the one charge in the transactions? Can you post a screenshot ?

@folken 

That is weird why it would be different amounts a day apart.

I hope the CS_Agent will get down to the charges and not SIM swapping.

@folken   If you have been getting single payment without issue, that does not look way.  There should not be 2 charges and they are different amount (32+tax and 33+tax)

Please open ticket with PM support for further investigation

folken
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a single payment history for each month....

The month of March I have two payment with slightly different charges.....March 1---$36.16

March 2....$37.29.

so two payments for March....why?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@folken   do you see the 2 payments on your credit card?  Any chance one was pending and the only the other one is the real charge?

If you login to My Account, Transaction history, do you see 2 charges?  Any amount sitting as Available Fund?  If the duplicated payment was from Manual payment, the overcharged amount should be there as Available Fund

But if the charges were from Autopay, then I would like to ask you if this is the first renewal you have since activation?  Some people activate twice by accident and it could be a cause

Either way you can open ticket with PM Support and have them to trace back via your credit card number.  Please open ticket with one of the 2 ways:

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.