cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over paid

tomsychau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a $120/3 months plan. 
but I see that I am paying $200 something for a couple of times already.  And it shows that my next payment is $240 As well. 

can you help check my account to see? 

4 REPLIES 4

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tomsychau If the suggestions have failed perhaps contact the moderators.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")

Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tomsychau  since you overpaid twice, is the difference showing as a credit on your account? Please post what @ShawnC13 asked for. Thanks.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tomsychau wrote:

I have a $120/3 months plan. 
but I see that I am paying $200 something for a couple of times already.  And it shows that my next payment is $240 As well. 

can you help check my account to see? 

There has been a glitch in what is showing due in the plans I think it was on the rewards page.  The amount showing on the overview page is correct.  What does your payment history show?  Does it show that you are paying $200?  Can you get a screenshot of your payment page with all your personal info removed.

Added.  I am on the same plan and this is what I see on my rewards page but still am only charged $120

ShawnC13_0-1587364566853.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.