cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over paid

Meganchansen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I just signed up with you guys January 21st. I paid for the SIM card also, so the total was $35. The $35 came off of my credit card yesterday the 23rd. Now it is saying my subscription is on hold or whatever until they get payment again. So pretty much saying I paid the $25 for 3 days of services which I didn’t even use yet because I had just got my SIM card. I should be getting my services until at least Feb 21st? Please help as I do not want to pay again since i already paid.

11 REPLIES 11

@Meganchansen wrote:

I have no idea, lol I am

new at all this so it’s kind of confusing so far. But I got the problem fixed.

If you're wondering what happened, my reply wasn't in repsonse to your message but rather to that of CS_Agent whose message has since been removed.

Meganchansen

I have no idea, lol I am

new at all this so it’s kind of confusing so far. But I got the problem fixed.

Excellent 👋

This thread isn't a ticket.  Was the above message intended to be sent to the customer in private?

Meganchansen

Thank you so much! I got in contact with them and they fixed it for me! 

@Meganchansen  how do you get to the community inbox

If you see an envelope icon top right then clock/tap on that.  If you don't see an envelope icon then click/tap on your avatar to the right of the bell icon and select Messages.  

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you have a message in your community inbox you should see a notification on the little bell.   It is located on the orange coloured bar at the top right of the page.  That bar has notifications, your inbox and your profile.  

Meganchansen

I got the link to work this time. Message sent… how do you get to the community inbox? I click everywhere and cannot find it.🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Click on the link I gave you. It will open to the message centre. Type your message and press send. They will reply back to the Message tab in the Community inbox. 

Meganchansen

I cannot for some reason even figure out how to connect with support. I try to do a support ticket and it just keeps saying an error. Was really hoping signing up with these guys was going to be easy…. It it’s already proving me wrong. Uhg 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Meganchansen  can you confirm that your plan was successfully done on sign up January 21 and not holding for whatever reason.

If showing posted to credit card, send a message to customer service below to inquire. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.