cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over debit today

Zalex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, appreciate someone could help. I just update my credit card information a few days ago. Today is my Public Pay date. I found my credit card was debited more than usual (more than last month). Hope this could be fixed asap. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

If this is just your first or second renewal the difference is going to be related to up front credits such as the $10 referral credit that only applied on your first monthly renewal or the fact that you get double the normal $2 Autopay credit at your first renewal to make up for NOT receiving the Autopay credit when you first signed up. And dont forget about your provinces tax rate with regard to the payments as well.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Zalex wrote:

Hi, appreciate someone could help. I just update my credit card information a few days ago. Today is my Public Pay date. I found my credit card was debited more than usual (more than last month). Hope this could be fixed asap. Thanks.

Which plan do you have?

What reward do you have?

Check you payment history for the last 2 months.  You may have available fund in your account which can be used to lower payment from previous renewal.

Please post a screenshot of your payment history with your personal info masked out.  We will interpret what had happened.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Zalex  Just access your payment history via selfserve. You should be able to figure out pretty quickly what happened.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Zalex  Review your rewards and minus that amount from the plan price. That is how much you were charged. Likely, you lost some referral as PM did some clean up where referred people who no longer stayed with PM, the system still awarded you for it. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Zalex could you please log into your self service account and see if you lost some friend referrals. Public Mobile recently removed some dormant accounts. Stay safe.

20200512_193955.jpg

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Zalex 

Could losing some referral rewards have caused this? There was a system bug that gave out too many referral rewards that was cleaned up recently. You can check your referral rewards in self service.

If you need to contact a moderator:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Zalex hi need a little more info how much more? 

Need Help? Let's chat.