cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Payment

CRAIGM1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When registering for a new account, we had an error that occurred and had to re-enter our SIM information- but both payments of $42 came out of our credit card.  Expected a credit on account but doesn't appear to be.  How do we correct this? 

2 REPLIES 2

CRAIGM1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes our activation is complete and everything is working correctly on his phone.  A 'ghost' account is what I was worried about, but I am unsure what I have to do to inactivate that account-  can you look at this problem with his email information ?  amurray06@execulink.com

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CRAIGM1   did you got an error 821 or error 837?

Is the activation and porting finally done? Make sure you can receive incoming calls to confirm porting was completed

For the payment issue, yes, you need to open ticket with PM support.  You likely have created two accounts during the process. Make sure support locate the "ghost" account and close that one so you won't get charge again, too

To open ticket with PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.