cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 48 hours can’t make calls and no admin help

Kathieknox
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Getting very frustrated and wanting to find a new carrier...over 48 hours now and still cannot make outgoing calls and no administrator has made contact to help or rectify. 

Although I understand that supposedly this system (i.e. not being able to speak with someone in customer service) keeps public mobile costs down, I’m wondering whether this lower rate is worth the hassle and poor service. I appreciate that a few people in community have tried to help but so far no solution. I have sent private messages to the moderators/admin and still no assistance. Extremely frustrating. 

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am for m what I recall from the other thread is all features work except for making calls.  

Fongo was also suggested as a possible stop gap.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kathieknox, it is unfortunate but moderator team response time seems to be around 48 to 72 hours at the moment.  If you have already reached out to the moderator team, stay patient, they process all private message on a first come, first serve basis.  In the mean time, can you provide the community with further details surrounding your issue.  Perhaps we can help you navigate through this without needing moderator team assistance.  If the issue is purely account related, their assistance would be essential. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Complain to Telus - They're the company holding the purse strings tightly closed.  It is very unacceptable to be 5 or 6 weeks into this very long waiting period for responses when they have such a backlog.

Telus can make changes but refuses to do so.

Reducing promo frequencies would certainly help clear the backlog - but no one seems to listen to the customers anymore.

Need Help? Let's chat.