cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing calls?

JaneFoster8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there, i am thinking of getting the $15 plan. I see that there is only 100min Canada wide Calling. My quesiton is: Would I be charged if people call me? or only when I make the calls?

4 REPLIES 4

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @JaneFoster8 

I myself have recently switched back to this plan after this whole Legacy Rewards debacle. 

You can make 100 minutes worth of calls within the 30 days. However, it's unlimited incoming calling meaning your friends and family can call you non stop and it won't cost a thing. Here's the best part. If you think sometimes 100 minutes just isn't enough, you can purchase a 500 minute Canadian Calling for only $5. There is no expire on those. Myself, I purchased 2 of them for $10 so I never have to ever worry about not being able to make calls. Hope this helps.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JaneFoster8 

No you won’t be charged because it is unlimited incoming calls. Please note that your outgoing 100 minutes calls are rounded up Eg. If you make a call that is 15 minutes & 1 second…16 minutes will be deducted.

I tell my friends on a $15 plan to text (unlimited texting) me to call them so they won’t be deducted for the call.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JaneFoster8 for the $15 plan, incoming calls are all free.

so, only outgoing calls will consume the 100 mins

Need Help? Let's chat.