cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing calling usage on $15 plan w/add on

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I noticed some unusual activity in the bf's account.....i had switched him to the $15 plan and asked if he wanted the $5/500 min add on but he wanted to wait until he could determine if he needed it. So I kept an eye on his usage and when I went in to add it knowing he must be close... he had already exceeded his 100 outgoing minutes and burned thru over 80% of his 400 min international  calling add on!  Not being a big talker I was surprised he had used up that many minutes in less than a week. I started to count  the minutes but with so many text messages I gave up after 8  pages. What was strange is he was at 75/400 min then 60/400.....48/400...46/400..... time to add the $5/500 add on. After adding funds I checked the overview and his usage bumped up to 49/400. Then 57/400....59/400.....and last I checked 75/400......and he was still making  calls out. I just added the $5/500 min add on but has anyone ever seen their usage usage metre go up?

I also got this error page when I tried to access the usage page earlier but has returned to normal.Screenshot_20200710-043712~2.png

5 REPLIES 5

@gblackma

It is....i just checked again and it bumped up another minute now 76/400 min.

@darlicious its weird that the minutes went back up and then down. Contact the moderators and ask them to look into it for you. Stay safe 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Didn't notice anything iut of the ordinary today @darlicious. @kselmak is probably right about the failure to hang up. Or the boyfriend is the reason they invented the term butt dialing. 😁 Stay safe. 

@kselmak 

We might just do that (upgrade) but it was the minutes being added back on again I found strange....does pm correct itself when accounting for minutes?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Haven't noticed anything out of ordinary.

You should ask him how much he talks, maybe he's not hanging up properly. I've seen that happen, phone in the purse took pretty much 80%.

Also dialing in the pocket will do lot of small calls as people who receive it just hang up.

Using screen pin would seriously bring it down

Does he have data with it?

Great thing is to use fongo to initiate the call.

So you call yourself than you transfer your call to the destination. Fungo disconnects at that point.

If he's really talking that much it may be cheaper to upgrade to 25 if workarounds are out of question

Need Help? Let's chat.