cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original 4 GB of data promoed up to 12 GB which were used up last month now only 2 GB on plan which

80sguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

@80sguy 

It's hard to show you original details unless you have that plan which a couple oracles have I believe but here are the plan details as they should appear in your transaction history.

Jul 23, 2018Unlimited Provincial Talk/Appels Illimités dans la Province $51.00$0.00
Jul 23, 2018Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'International $45.00$51.00
Jul 23, 201812GB Data/Données 12 Go $125.00$96.00
Jul 23, 201890-day plan/Forfait de 90 jours $25.00$221.00
Jul 23, 2018Fall 2016 Promo/Offre de l’automne 2016$126.00 $246.00

Anonymous
Not applicable

@80sguy 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

to them check it your Plan,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@80sguy 

Or your plan details page. Under "Your Plan" in the top box on the upper left of your overview page. Click on "plan details" below it to display that page.

Screenshot_20211013-041434~2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@80sguy : Screenshots of your overview page are always the quickest way for us to see what you have going on. Blank out personal info of course.

80sguy

My original plan included 4 GB data no promo, now I have 2GB. Where can I find original plan details to confirm? Was many years ago.

@80sguy wrote:

Original plan came with 4 GB...over years promos and original totaled 12 GB. Used 12 last month and now only have 2 GB. Should have a minimum 4.

It sounds like you might have the Fall Promo 2016 plan.  Please correct me if I'm assuming wrong.  That plan does not guarantee you 4GB per month.  It includes 12GB total.to use over the entire 90 days.

80sguy

Original plan came with 4 GB...over years promos and original totaled 12 GB. Used 12 last month and now only have 2 GB. Should have a minimum 4.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying to say that promo of 4GB was shortened to 2GB after most recent plan renewal?

What was 4GB promo condition(s)? Recurring 4GB extra on each renewal? On brand new plan (new account)? Need more info...

Need Help? Let's chat.