cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered SIM card, but promo expires tomorrow

vicky67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to get the boxing day deal and I ordered a SIM card. But the SIM card will not arrive for another 5-10 days and the promo expires tomorrow. I cannot make an account without the SIM card to select the plan and I cannot submit a ticket without an account. How can I make an account without a SIM card? And if not can I still get the promo plan once my SIM card arrives?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@vicky67 

I'm in Vancouver if that's your neck of the woods.....there are other members in Maple Ridge, Kelowna, Victoria, Calgary, Winnipeg, Mississauga and Montreal that I can think of....?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@vicky67 

if you're near the GTA, these guys sell PM sim's at $5. Plus they have a local pick-up option.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

vicky67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I PM'd CS_Agent, otherwise I will try to get another SIM card

Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@vicky67 

If you want to Private Message me and let me know where you're located, I may be able to provide you with an unused SIM card for pretty cheap.

Click on my avatar,  HALIMACS_0-1673188953223.jpg and send me a Private Message letting me know your closest city, and I'll see if I can assist.

Or, click below to get started, then tap "Send a Message".

About HALIMACS - Community (publicmobile.ca)

No promises...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@vicky67  Althought you don't have a PM account to use Chatbot to submit ticket, you CAN still submit ticket by direct message

Please submit ticket by direct message to PM support here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But if you are worry, you can try to get a sim card in person from Telus or Koodo store today.  Yes, it will cost you extra  😞  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@vicky67 @You can try and talk to support and explain you have already ordered the SIM card , and if there any way to honour that plan you would like 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

edit other option is if you can get to a Koodo / Telus store and pick one up in person today and activate the sim n choose plan you want today , and not have to worry about it 

Need Help? Let's chat.