cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opting out of reward system changes

Quiglesworth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Seeing as I'm not interested in these reward programme changes public mobile seems to be intent on forcing down on us and the deal at sign up was that it wouldn't change, I would like to know how to opt out.

Thank you in advance.

public mobile.png

9 REPLIES 9

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Promisebroken wrote:

Please go to CCTS and register a complaint.  It only takes 5 minutes.  They send the complaints to Public for an answer within 20 days.  At the very least Public will be drowning in complaints as their reward for their bait and switch with our rewards.

Do you think it is 'safe' to complain about points vs $ reward?

CCTS requires your mobile phone number. Eventually that info will come to PM. Don't you afraid that By 'accident' your services will become very unreliable, you will get 'accidental' overcharges and similar 'ooops, sorry' issues.

Promisebroken
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please go to CCTS and register a complaint.  It only takes 5 minutes.  They send the complaints to Public for an answer within 20 days.  At the very least Public will be drowning in complaints as their reward for their bait and switch with our rewards.

Yes, we all would like to keep our monetary rewards. But it is NOT going to happen.

If you Really hate points I believe there is an option to opt out of points but then you will not have ANY (no matter how miserable) perk from PM.

HI @NRH2024 

sorry, there was no where it say the rewards system won't change.  In fact, PM had a term saying they can change rewards program with sufficient notice and CCTS also agree on that and declined some complain about it

When you asked to opt-out, the only choice is to opt out from all rewards program.  So, opt-out from Public Points means you are not getting any rewards at all

You,  me and a majority of us.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Quiglesworth 

Please post this in this thread here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Then, send it in a private message to a CS Agent, that is what is required by the CCTS. 

NRH2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not interested in these reward programme changes public mobile. The deal at sign up was that it wouldn't change.

I would like public  mobile to stand up to their part of the deal.

public mobile.png

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Quiglesworth - You cannot opt out - you can either:

• Just get auto transferred to points
  • CS_Agent can remove you from points - but no Legacy Rewards (So no rewards system at all)
Need Help? Let's chat.