cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Ticket Submission Radio Buttons Deselecting

schulze498
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm attempting to submit a ticket online in order to return my certified pre-owned phone. It's pretty straight forward (I think). The only problem is, every time I select the radio button 'exchange' and then select the radio button 'no' under shipping address, it deselects the 'exchange' radio button. When I re-engage the 'exchange' radio button, it deselects the 'no' button ad infinitum. I need to select both those radio buttons in order to submit the ticket...hopefully I haven't done something wonky that the system just isn't liking, but like I said above, it's a pretty basic ticket submission UI.

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@schulze498 

Finally....contact. Give us an update when it's finally all said and done.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@schulze498 

You may be experiencing the same issue I have had ongoing since September that the tech team has been trying to fix with so far only a temporary fix has been achieved that once a week or so has past it returns. Basically despite sending private messages, submitting support tickets via Simple--Simon, reporting inappropriate content or triggering the spam/smut filter (without a reply) customer support has no record of these contacts. If I send a private message and I don't get response in an hour or two I know this issue has returned and I send them a private message thru my rarely used other community account I have attached to my other self serve account. I strongly suggest you set up another community account as a workaround and have the CSA responding to your message thru that account open a tech team ticket to try and fix it. If I finally get a fix I will private message you my reference # with the fix for my account.

I will send customer support a message on your behalf asking them to contact you. Hopefully you will have a reply from them in the morning.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, phone #, email  and 4 digit account #.

schulze498

So I still haven't received a response from a CS Agent. I just spammed them with about a dozen emails to unrelated threads that they have responded to in the past (unrelated issue). No idea if that'll work but I'm growing extremely impatient. How much longer do I wait until I just give up and cancel my family plans and send back my phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@schulze498 : Sorry...return window means the length of time where a product can be returned. In this case it's 30 days. If you have sent messages to CS_Agent either by direct messaging or via a ticket, it shows up in your Sent folder. If those are there, and they're inside the - return window - then you have your proof. The timing should all be honoured. But you also need to watch the Inbox for replies from them and reply promptly to keep the ball rolling.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@schulze498 

That's the important part. Send a follow up message asking for a reply on your original request. Apparently the returns department has a different reply window than regular customer support but you have waited way too long for even a reply from them.

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

schulze498

Hi, yes it's in the sent folder, but I'm not sure what the 'return window' is? It's definitely in the private messaging system.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@schulze498 : If you look in your Sent folder in private messaging, do you see things that you have sent to them about this...and importantly...inside the return window? If so then that would be proof.

I hope you haven't been replying in email to the notifications. You can only communicate in this private messaging system.

schulze498

Hi, I've actually tried to reach the CS Agent 3x now over the past 2 weeks and I'm not getting any responses. Technically my phone is past the 30 day window for return or exchange now.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @schulze498  Yes I just tried it myself and I had the same issue.

Maybe when you open the ticket, you can nicely let PM knows the bug too

As mentioned earlier, you can simply direct message them 

**After you opened a ticket, CS Agent will contact you via Community inbox

Anonymous
Not applicable

@schulze498 

• warranty has you covered for any manufacturer defects for 1 year (excluding Physical / Liquid damage), starting from the date of purchase. For more information on conditions, and instructions to submit a warranty claim Click here

• If you are not satisfied, you can return your purchase for an exchange or refund, with the original sales receipt, within 30 days from purchase date if bought online. Click link, for more information regarding our return policies.
  • after 30-day If you are experiencing issues with your phone, and it no longer falls within the 1 year Certified Pre-Owned warranty period or physical / liquid damage is present, we recommend bringing your phone directly to one of Mobile Klinik’s established walk-in repair shops for quick.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@schulze498 Ticket System can be glitchy. You could try opening an incognito browser. However it would be easier if you simply private messaged support at link below.

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@schulze498 

There was an issue with the ticketing system not working but it is supposed to be fixed. You can try clearing your browser and using secret/incognito mode or just send a private message instead.

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@schulze498 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.