cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One email for two phone numbers but shows only one number in profile

Pr141
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I set up separate email/user name and password for the another public mobile number associated with the same account!

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Edit:

Oops! Double post.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pr141 

If you activated two sim cards using the same email you will have to contact customer support to properly set up a second self serve account for the phone number that does not currently show in your self serve account.

You can set up an entirely different email to be used or if you have a gmail account registered as your email address (or an outlook account I believe) you can use an email alias as the email for the second self serve account. This way you will still recieve any correspondence related to the account on your gmail account but will serve as the second self serve account's username.

If your gmail account is myname@gmail.com then adding a period or a plus sign with an identifying marker will create the email alias. ie. myname.me@gmail.com or myname+wife@gmail.com or myname+2@gmail.com will all suffice as an email alias address.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Pr141 

Each account has to have a separate email. Two accounts cannot be tied to one email.

Do you have 2 numbers tied to one email?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pr141 

PM has one phone number per account. When activating a second SIM, you will need to choose a different (unique) email address that will also act as the username for your new (second) selfserve account.

One person can have as many separate accounts (and phone numbers) as they wish, but each will need to have a separate email address associated with it for the selfserve login.

Need Help? Let's chat.