cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On my account my plans message usage is showing incorrect information!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Hi, I am wondering if any one else is seeing incorrect information on their accounts after the scheduled maintenance was done on December 2nd?

On my plans subscription usage under message usage it says 43 used &  -44 left! Although I have unlimited messaging!🤣 This could really confused new Customers!

19 REPLIES 19

StillAngry
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have the same issue, somewhat. I am out of the country and calls and data usage are showing for that time. The same thing happened with the 500 international minutes given last year during the holidays. On a date when I was well and truly  17 thousand km away there were supposedly international phone calls made. Phone calls cannot be made with my public mobile phone when I am in Australia. I have asked the CST people time and time again with no answer forthcoming. Now that I am on holidays, I will have time to make a detailed submission to CRTC. This makes me form the opinion that Public Mobile does not provide the level of security that I require. I can see that recent calls are the voicemail thing, but no way to check while I am away. I just downloaded the usage history which does not agree with what I can see on the screen. I took a screenshot for verification when/it it is required by CRTC.  With so many scams on the go, this is not a good feeling. Further, I do not agree with the comment that as long as you have unlimited texting that there is nothing to be concerned about when your usage information is incorrect. IMO correct information is always the only way to go.

montem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is a system glitch. As long as your plan gets unlimited messaging, nothing needs to be worried about.

JuicySquid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Haha Congrats to unlimited texting!

@Iainc1 wrote:

Yup, something is going on or happened. All my add ons have disappeared. Prior to the update I had about 1900 international minutes, now blank. History shows nothing used since Dec 1. Fingers crossed it gets sorted out....

Iainc1_0-1701727671409.png

@Iainc1 , on my goodness! My add-ons are still there! I hope this gets resolved soon & just an odd glitch.🤞

Iainc1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yup, something is going on or happened. All my add ons have disappeared. Prior to the update I had about 1900 international minutes, now blank. History shows nothing used since Dec 1. Fingers crossed it gets sorted out....

Iainc1_0-1701727671409.png

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

I should state that I am very lucky though, some Customers are having issues with phone calls dropping, hotspot not working & so on! My service still works! 🙏🏼 

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @LitlLdy  interesting.  I guess that is what we got from the system upgrade on the weekend?

@hTideGnow , I think so due to that’s what I saw after the maintenance was done! I thought it was just an error so refreshed it, checked app again then checked My Account on website! Still the same even today! I guess it is not just me!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LitlLdy  interesting.  I guess that is what we got from the system upgrade on the weekend?

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Well, let us know when you text 44 more people and if you can still text after that. LOL

It says  - 44 left though! 😂 I will text people + 44 times though & see how it goes! 🤣 I am sure it is fine though, I was just wondering if anyone else’s account is displaying incorrect information also!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Well, let us know when you text 44 more people and if you can still text after that. LOL

@Handy1 , well that’s not good! Can you still use your data at reduced speed even though it is incorrect on your account usage?

@Phil_Adelphus , @Handy1  , I guess accounts look different with different plans! I wish they wouldn’t fix what isn’t broken!

Edited: Typo

@LitlLdy   I did eventually manage to get in but my usage history just shows data usage.    Maybe because I'm not on the $15 plan any more?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LitlLdy  Mines same still out of data 😞

Handy1_0-1701718649047.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I have this one:

Meow_0-1701717610624.png

No comment... As long as I have service and am not overcharged they can put there whatever they want...
I would say quality control failed AGAIN as nobody did real testing before implementing new stuff. Nothing new. Look at Windows 7,8,10,11, etc. new patches every few days.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@LitlLdy 

mine is corrupt too...says I have 188 minutes left of my Unlimited Text !! Maybe they're planning on having a plan with limited texting again.

@hairbag1 , I sure hope not or at least not limit the plan I am currently on! It is the $15 with 100 outgoing minutes, unlimited incoming calls, unlimited messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging with 250 mb at 3g speed plan.

Which plan are you on?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LitlLdy 

mine is corrupt too...says I have 188 minutes left of my Unlimited Text !! Maybe they're planning on having a plan with limited texting again.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Lol someone said the same thing this morning! Now I'm afraid to check mine 🫣

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@LitlLdy   That's weird!  So I tried to log in to my account to check mine and couldn't get in, it's on loading,  loading.........

@Phil_Adelphus , I am not sure if it matters but I use private/incognito made on my browsers.

Are you able to log into the app? I find both load slow but still load for me even with the lag!

Even when trying to post or reply to posts it is lagging bad for me!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@LitlLdy   That's weird!  So I tried to log in to my account to check mine and couldn't get in, it's on loading,  loading.........

Need Help? Let's chat.