cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On day my new subscription became active, got charged automatic top up fee?

Mechecor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Today is my scheduled plan change (converted from 90d to the 30d plan, which I scheduled two months ago).

However I randomly got charged an "automatic top up" fee?

What is this? I did not purchase any add-ons and have had auto pay on my account since I've been a customer.

What is this charge? Is there an error with billing?

3 REPLIES 3

@Mechecor wrote:

Today is my scheduled plan change (converted from 90d to the 30d plan, which I scheduled two months ago).

However I randomly got charged an "automatic top up" fee?

What is this? I did not purchase any add-ons and have had auto pay on my account since I've been a customer.

What is this charge? Is there an error with billing?

This is nothing more than the amount owed for your plan renewal.  It's not an actual extra fee. It means that you have autopay turned on for your account and that they processed a payment to your credit/debit card .

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mechecor 

Is the amount of the automatic top up "fee" the same as your plan amount or the difference between your available funds at the time of renewal and your plan amount? "Automatic Top-up" is the usual descriptor for an autopay payment. If you look back through your payment history  do you see the same descriptor for other autopay payments at renewal?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mechecor 

I was never charged with a top-up fee...only the plan fee plus taxes.

You might want to check with a CS_Agent to check on the extra fee.

DM them at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Staff hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so keep your eyes on the Messages section on your avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.