cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On autopay but no service

lanashirley7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Autopay is attached  my bank account and payment has been taken but message says  I need to add a payment method. Why and how do I fix this?

48 REPLIES 48

ruffalls

Ok, thank you for letting me know, I will be patient and wait to hear from a moderator. 

@ruffalls wrote:

I have had the exact same problem today and I have four accounts.  I had to make a manual payment and lost my rewards too.  Have always been on autopay and lost my service this morning but my payment wasnt due till tomorrow?

Very confused.  I hope my rewards return and it doesnt happen to my kids phone accounts when they are due to pay.  I have tried contacting a moderator but no reply?

@ruffalls, it can take up to 48 hours for a moderator to respond to your message so please be patient. AS for the rewards my understanding is that they will be reinstated.

ruffalls

I have had the exact same problem today and I have four accounts.  I had to make a manual payment and lost my rewards too.  Have always been on autopay and lost my service this morning but my payment wasnt due till tomorrow?

Very confused.  I hope my rewards return and it doesnt happen to my kids phone accounts when they are due to pay.  I have tried contacting a moderator but no reply?

@sk4551 , I have deleted the picture you posted earlier from your message because it includes personal informatoin. However, this image will still be shown in your community account profile, so you'll also need to delete from there yourself.

lanashirley7

I contacted a moderator, Amine, and the matter was rectified very quickly.  I am so impressed with the prompt and efficient customer service.

Being new to the Community forum is a little daunting and confusing at first so I apologise if my posts are duplicated, ill placed or lack clarity. Thank you to everyone who responded to my query. I appreciate every response and all the suggestions. Thank you again to Amine who was able to remedy the issue and ease an otherwise stressful situation.

@c4po wrote:

not sure how to use this community, but yes, i just had this happen a few minutes ago.  

i clicked some buttons on the PM site and my service has resumed but now i think my autopayments will be happening on a new monthly date?

also, this site is confusing to me

If you have trouble with that problem write a message to the moderator to let them know..here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened.

SLOPES

@LieuxUnfortunately my father and step mother made manual payments and told me about their service issues after. Hopefully thats is corrected. I have 2 less referall rewrds from my wifes account currently, so hopefully that is rectified.

c4po

not sure how to use this community, but yes, i just had this happen a few minutes ago.  

i clicked some buttons on the PM site and my service has resumed but now i think my autopayments will be happening on a new monthly date?

also, this site is confusing to me

lanashirley7

Thank you so much. Greatly appreciated. 

@lanashirley7 @Rander @Abbyade @SLOPES @Section a moderator just wrote that you need to be patient 15 to 20 minutes..and everything will come back...Patience...

@Rander wrote:

The message on my account says Ignore if you are signed up to Autopay. 

Am am I supposed to ignore those instructions and make a manual payment? 

I’ve not seen any instructions on this forum to do it. Or that it’s worked. 

You can do a manual payment to reactive your account and if you have problem with rewards or loyalties not be taken let the moderator know about it after.

lanashirley7

No I haven't. I'm hoping the situation can be rectified without having to do that. 

Rander
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The message on my account says Ignore if you are signed up to Autopay. 

Am am I supposed to ignore those instructions and make a manual payment? 

I’ve not seen any instructions on this forum to do it. Or that it’s worked. 

@Rander wrote:

I am having the same problem. My account says ignore the message if you are on autopay. That’s ridiculous! I can’t be with a phone for another day until the automatic payment is taken!! 

My child’s school just had to call a neighbour to pass on a message that he’s sick and needs collecting!! 

You cannot cut a phone line without warning the customers to make other arrangements!! 

I understand this is being looked into but I’ve just spent an hour and a half trying to find out why my phone isn’t working??!!

Extremely bloody angry!!

Public mobile didn't expect this problem...I think!!! Did you make a manual payment?

Rander

I am having the same problem. My account says ignore the message if you are on autopay. That’s ridiculous! I can’t be with a phone for another day until the automatic payment is taken!! 

My child’s school just had to call a neighbour to pass on a message that he’s sick and needs collecting!! 

You cannot cut a phone line without warning the customers to make other arrangements!! 

I understand this is being looked into but I’ve just spent an hour and a half trying to find out why my phone isn’t working??!!

Extremely bloody angry!!

@Abbyade wrote:

The exact same thing is happening to me and my partners phones. What’s going on! 

The perfect technology....

Abbyade

The exact same thing is happening to me and my partners phones. What’s going on! 

@annoyed89 wrote:

Is this going to be a reoccuring issue? If i have auto pay on, I expect my account to stay active.

This is not okay. PLEASE REACTIVE MY ACCOUNT I'M ON AUTOPAY. I am a professional. I can't have my phone shutting down.

PLEASE ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT ITS ON AUTOPAY.

You can reactivate by a manuel payment..if you need it now..and see after with the moderator what they can do if you loose some rewards..

@SLOPES wrote:

Not only inconvenient, but I have lost 2 referalls from my wifes account today becuase they went inactive due to system error.

For that purpose write a message directly to the moderator.https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

SLOPES

Not only inconvenient, but I have lost 2 referalls from my wifes account today becuase they went inactive due to system error.

lanashirley7

I haven't seen this message before today.  My renewal date is the 12th

lanashirley7

That's the same message I have on my account.  What do I do?

Section

I also have picture text n it ain't working either

Section

Yes payment due on 9th so 1 or 2 days a month I have no service

Panda86

I just forced payment on my AutoPay which has restored my phone service, so I was able to call my Dr's office.

jack159753

I am having the same issue too...

Section

Seems like common issues may have to send smoke for a couple of days

laurier

I'm also having the same issue...

annoyed89

Is this going to be a reoccuring issue? If i have auto pay on, I expect my account to stay active.

This is not okay. PLEASE REACTIVE MY ACCOUNT I'M ON AUTOPAY. I am a professional. I can't have my phone shutting down.

PLEASE ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT ITS ON AUTOPAY.

@Playdo wrote:

I have the same issue. I'm on autopay with 3 lines. all 3 lines are have Satus "Plan Expired".

My payment is due on April 11. I called the credit card to see if any payment was rejected, they said no attemp for payment was made and rejected by Pmobile. I also received a text messagee form Pmobile refer a freind will be less due to friend inactivity.

I now have 3 lines that don't work. What can be done to resolve this?

To be patient...Smiley Frustrated..public mobile knows the problem now..so only thing is to be patient..

Need Help? Let's chat.