cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Sept 30/2018, Public Mobile had a promotion that gave the second month of service for free.

Ton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi there! 
I activated my service on Sept 30/2018 at London Drugs. On Sept 30/2018, Public Mobile had a promotion that gave the second month of service for free. I had a balance of $42.00 on my account but the amount has already been withdrawn from my account for the second month. Please look into this as there was supposed to be a free second month as per the promotion that I had been given when I signed up for the service.
Thank you.

Ton
7 REPLIES 7

Ton

Thank you very much!

I had too wait and found for the bank statement, everything seem ok....

have a Marry Christmas......

Oct 1st, the $40 credit was applied.  Oct 30, your plan renewed without payment.

November 16th, you added a voucher payment, and your renewal will happen tonight.

Ton

335B2D81-84AE-4E1C-99F8-69941EF5FD24.png

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ton

Your credit was probably taken to cover your third 30 day plan...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ton wrote:
Hi there! 
I activated my service on Sept 30/2018 at London Drugs. On Sept 30/2018, Public Mobile had a promotion that gave the second month of service for free. I had a balance of $42.00 on my account but the amount has already been withdrawn from my account for the second month. Please look into this as there was supposed to be a free second month as per the promotion that I had been given when I signed up for the service.
Thank you.

Ton

I think there might be a mis-understanding. The promo works by them depositing the amount of your sign-up plan into your account. That will appear in your Availabe Funds. All renewals look to Available Funds first to renew. If you don't change your plan or buy add-ons or didn't have autopay on then your service should be renewed and you should have a balance of $0 in Available Funds.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Can you show s reenshots of your payment history

This will help figure things out before contacting mods.

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will need to talk to contact one of the moderators. to explain your situation.

It might appear as credit in your Public mobile account, as everthing is done automaticlly and online with public mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.