cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Reward System

ucpollux68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have loyalty credit and subscription credit on my account being an old public mobile cust. If I do switch to a newer plan (upgrading to a bigger plan), I believe my old reward system stays right? I get to keep the loyalty credit for an extra dollar off a year? What about the subscription credit of $2 which was offer in the past for being a prepaid credit card cust? I know they dont offer it anymore. Will that stay when I upgrade my plan?

6 REPLIES 6

Janii
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The rewards will stay on your account; I still have my old rewards. 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I got to keep mine when I switched. 

Markdeboer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you will just keep the old rewards. you will get the same amount of points back

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ucpollux68  Yes you will keep your old rewards  there tied to your account not your plan . I can confirm I change plans often and always keep my old rewards here have a peek

Handy1_0-1694621988523.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ucpollux68 , there will be no impact to rewards following a plan change.  Note that if you select a 90 day plan, you get 1x rewards every 30 days during the 90 day plan cycle while the full payment is due up front.  

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ucpollux68 

You will keep your old rewards. Switching plans does not take you off of the legacy rewards. You have to manually opt into the new system in order to lose your legacy rewards. Everyone says to never do this and to stick with legacy if you have it.

Need Help? Let's chat.