Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October fee

Zero-Charisma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

I have a very serious problem.

My account is set up to automatically charge to my credit card.  This morning I discovered that my credit card company charged me a fee which put me over my credit limit.

Is there any possibility you can delay your monthly charge for a few days until I get this sorted out? because as it stands...my credit card company will refuse to honour the charge.

If it not possible, can you suggest another option?

I've suffered a stroke and really need a working phone.

Thank you for your time!

8 REPLIES 8

@Zero-Charisma   Are you using self serve or dialing 611 to enter the voucher PIN.  Try dialing 611 if you used self serve first or vice versa.  Make sure you are clearing cache/cookies and using incognito/private mode for self serve login.

Also depending where you purchased the voucher, some voucher funds don't become available for several hours, so try again throughout the day.

Can you login to your account? Do you agree with the recording when it answers?

@Zero-Charisma hi sign into your self serve account go to profile and change your pin 

Zero-Charisma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to make a payment to my credit card and the system is not accepting my pin.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Zero-Charisma 

Unfortunately, the system will suspended your account if it is not paid.

As mentioned, either use another CC or debit card or purchase a voucher.

Best thing to do is have a family member or friend purchase a voucher from these locations until your CC is straightened out:

2763747C-89F5-4D6C-8624-B962C5A82995.jpeg

NOTE that Walmart no longer sells vouchers.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM's charge cannot be postponed for any reason.

You can remove autopay or report phone as lost. Reporting as lost will stop/suspend your service immediately!

Other option is to buy (somehow, cash?) voucher and pay through your account or calling 611.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Zero-Charisma , an alternate option would be to replace the credit card with debit card for autopay.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Zero-Charisma   If PM has not charged you yet, you can disable the Pre-Authorized payment.  But this would mean your service will stop at the end of this cycle.   You won't have service from the end of your current cycle till you pay again to reactivate.   Please note PM is prepaid service and hence need to pay first for the service in the next 30 days.  

Or if you don't want PM to charge your credit card, you can go to a store to buy voucher using cash or debit card, then load the voucher using *611 or via My Account.  Please make sure the voucher amount is same or more than your Amount Due.  And try to buy voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug as their vouchers can be used immediately. Vouchers from other stores could take 24 hours before they are active

Need Help? Let's chat.