cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERPAYMENT AGAIN!!!!

blueyes9777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

CROOKS STRIKE AGAIN               4 MONTHS IN A ROW

I cannot believe they've triple dipped into my money again this month.  This really is criminal and I'm thinking of seeing if they can actually be charged with anything..   Its gone way beyond ANNOYING

THEY DONT DO ANYTHING HERE TO FIX OR INVESTIGATE IT.

I'm looking for a new place now.  Cannot deal with such POOOOOOOOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Totally taken advantage of having auto pay enabled!!  Wont do that again     EVER!!!

21 REPLIES 21

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@blueyes9777 

If you are getting the run around from customer support then send a private message with a detailed history of the issue and the transactional details. Tell them in no uncertain terms if you are not contacted with 48 hours by the escalations department or management with the authority to resolve the issue in a timely manner you will be forced to file a C C T S complaint to seek redress thru them.

This should get you the proper support to finally resolve this issue. Make sure you monitor your private messages for their response.

@blueyes9777 wrote:

YES I do know that and just thought I’d share the bull crap that I’ve been dealing with for months. NO nobody knows my bank info or acct here. Never bought anything on here from them ever. 
Never get an answer, just nonsense about who they were passing the problem too to investigate and I NEVER HEAR BACK!

That is c$%P @blueyes9777 . The oneous should be on Public Mobile to explain how and why these charges are showing up if they are questionable. I would poke daily for updates on this, if I were you. 

Yes, we too often see people not getting satisfaction from support. So we're here to help you and suggest workarounds. If you can get your bank to pick through certain transactions, not all, and not the $34 ones and have them do chargebacks on those specific ones and then ask them for a new card then this should stop. I'm just not certain that they can pick through specific transactions rather than just charging back everything...which you really don't want to have happen for your known good account. Stress that to them. Not all transactions. If they can't or won't then that's not the direction to take for getting your money back.

blueyes9777

Anything after Friday is dated for Monday

blueyes9777

YES I do know that and just thought I’d share the bull crap that I’ve been dealing with for months. NO nobody knows my bank info or acct here. Never bought anything on here from them ever. 
Never get an answer, just nonsense about who they were passing the problem too to investigate and I NEVER HEAR BACK!

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@wetcoaster 

Lol...thanks for the reminder!

@blueyes9777 

For the now....or the future.....if you plan on manually topping up via vouchers I have plenty of spent $0 credit gift cards if you would like the details of one to replace your card on file and still earn the autopay reward please feel free to private message me.

Lol....if you keep it there past expiry you will get a monthly reminder that your card has expired. 

@maximum_gato wrote:

Weird your card transaction date says June 12th 2023 when it's only the 10th today?

Assuming that this is the TD app in the picture, they are applying (most?) transactions to the next business day.

This doesn't help the OP for the immediate problem solving, plus I have not done an activation or changed credit card numbers since the whole revamp a couple of weeks ago, but, if still possible, am a proponent of the dual system: a Visa/Mastercard prepaid credit card for sign up/number on file combined with topping up with vouchers.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@blueyes9777 

Since the extra charges to your card are not showing up in your self serve account balance then the charges are stemming from pm accounts other than your own. Did you help anyone activate 4 months ago? Check your Google timeline for your activity on your renewal date that the first 2×$15 plan amounts appeared. Could someone you were with have had access to your card to copy the info?

If you absolutely cannot associate anyone you know with the charges then contact customer support with the transaction #'s of all 4×$15×2 charges that have appeared on your statements so that they can trace the charges to the accounts and issue a refund. Once the refund is confirmed I would cancel your card and get a new one reissued. Don't forget to update your account with the new card details.

Weird your card transaction date says June 12th 2023 when it's only the 10th today?

Edit:

As per @hairbag1 's suggestion of toggling off autopay that will only cause you to lose your $2 autopay reward not the sneaky accounts renewal payment. Manually top up your account before renewal and turn autopay back on. Then before midnight eastern on day 30 put a hold on your card. Your renewal will pull your plan amount from your account balance and the others will suffer an autopay failure and be suspended. The hold can be removed by noon eastern the next day but you will still have a compromised card.

Do not do a chargeback as that will royally screw up your services with pm. Work with customer support to fix the issue.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@blueyes9777 reading this post and thread, I would think you activated multiple accounts in January. And if you have NO OTHER accounts connected to this card,  then you must be viligate with your ticket with CSA.

BUT, you say you have been a customer prior to January 2023, and you have not purchased $15 addons or something that costs $15, or adding $15 tops up, etc....then I would be super angry too!

Only way to get this sorted out is to have a CSA that finds out why this is happening and stop it. Ask for a supervisor and insist you get the reason why this is happening. It is pretty ridiculous if there is no reason for it. 

EDIT, what are CSA's saying the issue is when you submitted the multiple tickets?

@blueyes9777 

you've been a PM'er for a few years so there's some value in the service for you. (as there is for all of us)

Before bailing...is there anyone else using that credit card for PM service in your household.

By disabling Autopay...the funds from your account need to be paid manually...but if someone else has your card on their account, it'll still get dinged.

So not signing up 4 months ago. Ok. Now we know that. And because we like pre-tax amounts around here, the charges are $34, $15, $15. And you do not see these $15 charges in your payment history here? Your card is not being used to pay for family accounts?

Another idea similar to the balance idea would be to change the credit card to a zero balance visa gift card and still let it renew on the balance and see if your credit card still gets charged.

It's possible that your credit card has been compromised.

blueyes9777

you  look and tell  me your conclusion

blueyes9777

I've been with these guys for years.  I'm saying for the last 4 months they've been doin this to me.  Taking money, and not giving me any service about it.  I've done tickets for this each and every month, and inquire in between each renewal, but they never have an answer, just keep getting jerked around.  Blaming anyone else but take the responsibility themselves.  

blueyes9777

somehow they did get their money anyway through the app I downloaded, but since have deleted!!

But it has been removed from auto pay, but not sure if I'm staying with these guys anyways

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@blueyes9777   last 3 months it happened, what did the agent say?  was there a phantom accounts created?  You should open ticket and not just ask for refund but ask for compensation.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There was an important question in your last thread that I didn't see your answer. When you signed up 4 months ago, did you have difficulty and had to re-do? Maybe a couple times. Then maybe finally it worked.

The idea above would also be good to identify this possibility. Manually add money to cover the renewal cost. Wait for the renewal. The renewal of the account you have access to will come from that balance and continue on. Then now see if you got charged anything on the credit card. That would be the sign of a "ghost" account.

blueyes9777

IMG_5366.png

@Proxima 

you can also disable Subscribed (Autopay) yourself...then pay your account manually just before next renewal date. You can do it on line or buy payment vouchers and dial 611 to add them to your account for renewal.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@blueyes9777 

would you please post a screen shot of the latest payment ? Maybe we can see where the problem is and help you.

Proxima
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

this is why I’m going to be using my reloadable EQ Bank card for my renewal dates. if they try to over charge it won’t go thru. also no fees for declined transactions with this bank.  its a win win situation.

Need Help? Let's chat.