cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVER CHARGES

sumeya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I three accounts for my children attached to my bank account.  I  have been charged six times in the month of july.  how can I get this resolved>

9 REPLIES 9

GabriellaF

Hello Public mobile,

What is going on with you guys? I have my daughter monthly subscription attached to my credit card and my account was charged three times with $17.5, $17.5 and $46 two days ago without my authourisation and her renewal date is still not due

@sumeya did you just activated with PM for couple months?  did you recall some errors during activation and you need to re-attempt activation? I wonder if some "ghost" accounts were created.  

But best to open ticket with support and have them to further investigate the charges:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

I'm not sure we have a solution yet. So did you check the phones to see if an offer was replied to? My theory is that these text offers are being delivered and whoever is holding the phone replies to it and poof the account gets charged and the user has more data. Still not verified though. Unless those people (kids?) are able to login to the account.

sumeya

Am in ontario.  Those are the charges for several months now.   Yes the extra payments already came off my account

Do you have one account with an AB number?

So before tax that's
$27 in AB - Are you sure that's not $28.25? That would be $25 in ON.
$21 in ON
$20 in ON

Then two $15 in ON
And one odd $19 in ON.

Can you check those phones for any text offers from here where all they need to do is reply with a yes for more data. The $19 is odd though.

And are they all completed transactions? ie. not still in pending status?

sumeya

My charges are monthly $28.35,  $23.73 and $22.60.   The extra charges are $16.95,  $16.95 and $21.47

sumeya

No all from my debit card

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What are all the amounts before tax that you're seeing? And is this on your credit card? What plans are the 3 accounts on?

@sumeya wrote:

I three accounts for my children attached to my bank account.  I  have been charged six times in the month of july.  how can I get this resolved>

Please open a ticket using the chatbot: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If that process returns shows an error message, please senda  private message to CS_Agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.