cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numer still not ported after more than 48 hours

wiki4you
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent 

I've answered YES to the message that requires my approval to transfer my number to Public Mobile on Monday. But so far, my number has not been transferred over. 

5 REPLIES 5

@wiki4you  Excellent we happy to hear it and welcome to public mobile 🙂

wiki4you
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, Everyone. I was able to call the porting number  (Thanks, @Handy1 ) and the agent reinitiated the porting request again and all is well now. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@wiki4you - since you replied YES, it may not be a porting issue. Have you restarted your phone with your public mobile sim card in it? If not, do that first. Perhaps even a reset of the device's network settings.

Try the SIM card in another phone to see if services work.

Know that when you posted here you are not communicating with public mobile representatives. This is a public community forum where other members, like you, are posting to help one another out.

If still issues, and it is not a device issues, ask CSA to check your account. Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@wiki4you 

Did you try rebooting your phone by powering off then power back on?

If that didn’t work then you need the assistance of a CS_Agent to complete the porting process for you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wiki4you  No worries I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you 

sent to your community inbox or use this link to it . Call them and get it fixed 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.