Did you mean: 

Number

Newfieguy650430
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does public mobility have a contact number

6 REPLIES 6

MJ_23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, but you can contact a moderator by direct messaging. They usually get back to you pretty quickly. Here's how.

You can contact a CS_Agent (Moderator) by private message them by clicking on the "envelope icon" on your computer.

MJ_23_0-1704322649447.png

Ranabbb

No. "Traditional support" in 2024 means either live chat or phone, you're either a boomer or someone who works for public because you're defending them using a system that no other company uses. No major company would ever in their right mind let a community forum and forum agents answer your technical support and have a ridiculous 24-48hr wait time for a response lol

Can you imagine a credit card company using this sort of support system, you'd dump them immediately. I was suckered into this by the black friday deal and I admit the service is average but pricing is top notch. If I knew about the support before hand I'd have never in a million years came to public. But it seems like many others I'm gonna stick with them until next black friday. 

@Ranabbb wrote:

It's actually a real bummer, there is no "real" traditional support unfortunately. 

The agents will eventually respond to you but it does take time. 

@Ranabbb  in your statement you can scratch out the "real" portion.  There is no traditional support here is correct, but this business model is becoming more and more standard with customer service being done online and through live chat.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Newfieguy650430: As @Handy1 pointed out you can contact the support agent at the link. In my experience they get back to you very quickly in general in non peak times. During times like Christmas or New year etc response times can be slow again in my personal experience.

Ranabbb

It's actually a real bummer, there is no "real" traditional support unfortunately. 

The agents will eventually respond to you but it does take time. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

No sorry everything done online @Newfieguy650430 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.