cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number

Newfieguy650430
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I go about getting a new number? Thought that I can transfer my own number to public mobility but I can’t so I need to get a new number.

6 REPLIES 6

@Newfieguy650430  No sorry no live support everything done online you have to use the link I sent you my first reply .  But I can send you  number  for porting team . They only deal with porting issues . Sending it private message now 

Newfieguy650430

Same to u do public mobility, have a phone number

@Newfieguy650430  well I’m happy my link will help you get into your account with help of support and get that number changed , happy new year 

Newfieguy650430

I can’t get to my account

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Newfieguy650430  You can do this in your account profile page . Note you can change your phone number 4x for free every 30 day cycle 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1704311427086.jpeg

If you have any issues you can get support to help you do it also 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Newfieguy650430 

you can login My Account, Profile, then click thr pencil besides phone number and then you cam pick new phone number there

And why you cannot port your number into PM? is that account active still? usually it can port without problem 

Need Help? Let's chat.