Did you mean: 

Number transfer

Jw65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a request sent to my old provider for a number transfer

7 REPLIES 7

eswar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

directly buy a plan in public mobile, it will guide you to buy a plan, transfer or take new number and details required for port will be asked, like mobile imei, old number etc

it is seamless and free

Jw65

Thanks

@Jw65  yes, porting team can help.  But they are closed for the night, call tomorrow morning

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh, in that case, you can call the phone number which @softech sent you in your mail.

Abheer_0-1700020379962.png

Jw65

I did but I didn't reply in time and its bell so I need it sent agsin

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jw65 

did you submit a porting request yet?

If not , you will have to login to My Account, go to Profile page, click Transfer Number and enter  your phone number and old provider's account number

if you already submitted a request, and just need to re-trigger the process, There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Jw65 
When activating, on your old SIM card, you should receive a message which you have to reply "YES" to complete the port. Who is your old provider?

Need Help? Let's chat.