cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer has not gone thru from Fido to Public. eSim is not working on my iPhone 11, Help!!

delhiguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last evening I created an account with Public and paid the money online. The system has not processed my number transfer from Fido to Public. Incoming calls on the Fido have been suspended while I am unable to activate the eSim on my iPhone 11. I need help in transferring the services. Public Mobile team needs to initiate the transfer again or refund the money

9 REPLIES 9

Bigdim411
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have you tried powering the device off and then on again? The port request is only active for a short period of time. I think you can request a port again from inside settings on your pm account. 

delhiguy

that number is ringing continuously for 30mins and still no one answers nor it automatically disconnects

delhiguy

Can some one send the port request again to Fido and issue me a refund? My incoming calls are suspended since last evening

Manthira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the exact same issue, just freedom to public instead... I submited a tick but im unsure howlong this is going to take

delhiguy

I have called that number several times. It doesn't work. I want some one to re-initiate the number transfer.

@delhiguy 

I just sent you a message with phone number to call for help with your port. Check the little envelop on top right side of page.

delhiguy

I went to telus store. they told me Public Mobile again needs to send a request to fido to transfer the number and email you a new QR code or a sim card

delhiguy

It only shows Fido services. No public mobile service.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@delhiguy  Check your sim manger in phone setting and ensure PM sim is set to primary and “turn on this line “ is toggled on and remove the dodo SIM card and test 

Need Help? Let's chat.