cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not ported

Rennie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ported my number on Friday,said ported successfully,but not working,internet working just have no phone #. Phone is unlocked. Please help

15 REPLIES 15

@krazykiwi wrote:

@Rennie wrote:

Didn't known the acc had to be active to port,my mistake. I'm in NL,do PM have numbers for here to use for provincewide

Have you tried goiung into your account and changing the number. I do believe it is too late to get your old number back!

This really depends on how that Bell phone number was cancelled.  If the number was cancelled at at request of the customer, Bell's customer service department just needs to be contacted to reactivate the phone number.  After that, the phone number could still be ported over to Public Mobile.

Rennie

Tks everyone for the great help

@Rennie wrote:

Didn't known the acc had to be active to port,my mistake. I'm in NL,do PM have numbers for here to use for provincewide

Have you tried goiung into your account and changing the number. I do believe it is too late to get your old number back!

EDIT: this is assuming you don't have a number presently or you want to change it.

@Rennie wrote:

The number you select on sign up will work, you need to select the area code that you want and it is good for province wide.

Rennie

Rennie

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rennie did you cancel the bell account or did it get closed automatically? Accounts need to be active for ports to complete.

Accounts  get closed automatically  when the port is complete.  So it is doubly strange that you have a failed port and a cancelled bell account if the account was active when you initiated the port

Rennie

tks for your help,message sent

Rennie

Tks,no acc is canceled

@Rennie

It looks like an incomplete port.  As stated above, you will need help from moderator.  It will be 1-2 days wait for response.  Include in your private message, your Bell account number, account holder name.

Can you still use your Bell SIM/service as you wait for moderator help?  

@Rennie wrote:

Data n provincewide talk,had a 219# first which worked,then ported my # from bell which won't work

It looks like the port is stuck.  Please contact the moderator team as suggested to have the port resubmitted.

Rennie

Data n provincewide talk,had a 219# first which worked,then ported my # from bell which won't work

Rennie

Data n phone plan

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What plan did you sign up for?  Was it a data-only plan?

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.