cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number isnt active! Please help

Anssh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello folks,

I'm having a real-time issue, I hope my issue gets resolved here. I recently enrolled for public mobile service on 18th of Sep. for $40 plan. It got expired the following month(oct) and then I changed the plan by downgrading my plan to $10 plan. 
I tried adding funds by my debit card which doesn't take it and gives a message that I'm already under a plan and then tried getting a voucher card of $22 and added funds to my account, but no luck yet. My number isn't working. 
Please help on this, There is no person that I can ask or consult with.
I am hoping to get a faster response from you,

Thank you so much

Anush

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anssh wrote:

Also, the last question to you, I've downgraded my plan to $10 and I've added the voucher of $22 to my account, will this be carried over to next month?

Yes. Renewals will take from Available Funds first. Even if you have autopay set up. And you should if you want to pay just $8 for your $10 plan 🙂

Anssh

Also, the last question to you, I've downgraded my plan to $10 and I've added the voucher of $22 to my account, will this be carried over to next month?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anssh wrote:

Thank you so much! That worked great!!

Good to hear. Thanks for your updates along the way regarding indications.

Anssh

Thank you so much! That worked great!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anssh wrote:

Well, it shows the network is active on my phone. Only thing that is active is that I'm able to receive text message.  (Can't make calls/recieve or even send messages) 
Even though I've suspended my service now I see no change

Thanks again. I was mostly looking to see if the indicators changed upon suspending service. Apparently not.

So hows that resume service going?

Anssh

Well, it shows the network is active on my phone. Only thing that is active is that I'm able to receive text message.  (Can't make calls/recieve or even send messages) 
Even though I've suspended my service now I see no change

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anssh wrote:

I've suspended the service and logged out. But it does not show me no service or anything on my phone, still shows the same

Thanks for the update. I suppose the phone had already been saying no service. Was it? Or does it all look normal but just not working?

Anssh

I've suspended the service and logged out. But it does not show me no service or anything on my phone, still shows the same

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anssh wrote:

Oh sorry, yes it does. shows active

Right. Your Nov 18th looked good.

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

And while you're waiting those few minutes please let me know if the phone indicates no service. Thanks

Anssh

Oh sorry, yes it does. shows active

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anssh wrote:

It isn't active at all. I have funds in my account but I dont think its even accepting. It says next payment due is on Nov 18th

I mean in the self-serve. Does it say active there?

Anssh

It isn't active at all. I have funds in my account but I dont think its even accepting. It says next payment due is on Nov 18th

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anssh wrote:

Hello folks,

I'm having a real-time issue, I hope my issue gets resolved here. I recently enrolled for public mobile service on 18th of Sep. for $40 plan. It got expired the following month(oct) and then I changed the plan by downgrading my plan to $10 plan. 
I tried adding funds by my debit card which doesn't take it and gives a message that I'm already under a plan and then tried getting a voucher card of $22 and added funds to my account, but no luck yet. My number isn't working. 
Please help on this, There is no person that I can ask or consult with.
I am hoping to get a faster response from you,

Thank you so much

Anush

So you've been in suspension since Oct 18th?

Or does it say active?

If it says active then try the lost/stolen feature in self-serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.