cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number is not in service

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

So, the number I ported on Monday from Telus to PM did something interesting tonight. Just wondering if this is normal or if anyone else has experienced this.

Buddy calls me up, it rings twice on my end then hangs up. I text my buddy and asked why he hung up. He called me again and I picked up. Buddy tells me it rang twice and then a message came up saying The Number You're Calling Is Not In Service. 

So, I have got calls all day. I've made calls all day. I have texted all day and received texts all day. My data works at approx 150mbps...  funny part, when using Speedtest, only Bell, Rogers, Shaw, Voyageur LES show up as options. Telus isn't on the list for Winnipeg. Now that is odd. Telus Edmonton and Calgary are the closet. Huh.

Anywho. Just thought I'd ask if this is normal.

5 REPLIES 5

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Chalupa_Batman - Yeah, probably.

Yup. It rings. All good there. Maybe just a one off?

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

A couple weeks ago, both my husband and I were getting messages that our phone was not in service but it would work on a call back.  I changed cellular to manual and selected PM and don’t recall this happening since on either line.  

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Chalupa_Batman - Now when I call my old phone provider for my second PM account (Virgin Plus) it says that the voicemail number is not in service. Is PM having issues now?

But anyways, have you dialled with your one that you ported in before Monday?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Chalupa_Batman 

I think Telus has a reciprocal agreement with Bell.

Need Help? Let's chat.